Campus Life: Clubs & Organizations

The mission of Campus Life Clubs & Organizations is to bring students of similar interests together and provide them with opportunities to become effective leaders. These groups enhance the quality of student life by fostering social interaction, leadership development, school spirit and an affinity to RIT. Clubs & Organizations promote activities, diversity, service, and learning outside of the classroom.

Tiger Suite Front Desk

Campus Center 1610

What can you do here?

  • Turn in requests for checks, petty cash or reimbursements done via direct deposit and pick them up once available.
  • Make appointments with the Club Administration Staff.
  • Pick up forms (EAF, tax exempt forms, etc.), and packages.
  • Have t-shirt designs and flyers approved.
  • Get a club statement printout and account balance.

What the Front Desk Does Not Do:

  • Make room reservations.
  • Accept cash or check deposits. Those should be put in the drop box across from the Welcome Center Desk (03-1029).

Tips & Tricks!

  • Make sure your club’s trip has been submitted for the RIT Events process before seeing financial advisor.
  • Please plan your events early (Travel as early as 2 months).
  • Check RIT Events to access various forms and documents.


  • How do I submit an art request for marketing?

    Please fill out the art request form here.

  • How do I make an appointment to meet with a CCL staff member?

    Please call the Center for Campus Life at 585.475.7058 to set up an appointment with any staff member.

  • How can I reserve a display case?

    Display cases can be reserved at the Welcome Center Desk in the Campus Center lobby.

  • Who can make reservations?

    Student groups, staff, and faculty can reserve rooms in the Campus Center, SAU, and academic buildings. To make a reservation, go to Only three members of your organization can have access to reserve space. If you need to change who has access, please fill out the EMS Access Form.

  • Can I sell merchandise on campus?

    Individual students are not allowed to vend. However, student groups (i.e. clubs, sororities, fraternities etc.) can vend, for the purpose of raising funds for their organization. There is no cost for student groups. Information about vending can be found on the Vending page.