Other Campus Resources
• RIT Case Management: The Case Management team assists students in connecting to resources on and off campus, as well as helping students navigate complex personal problems, including health insurance, food and housing insecurity, financial concerns, and more.
• RIT Counseling and Psychological Services: A study published by the American Journal of Preventive Medicine determined that the stress around food insecurity was associated with poorer mental health. Counselors in CAPS are trained to provide confidential and personalized services to support students’ mental health needs generally as well as any mental health needs associated with food insecurity.
• Foodlink Find Food: Use Foodlink’s interactive map to find information about local food pantries, community meal programs and food disruption sites around the area.
Join our Virtual Community
• RIT FoodShare FB Group: Find food on campus and get real-time updates about changes to our services.
• RIT FoodShare FB Page: Learn more about the FoodShare Center, get updates about changes to our services, and how you can get involved.
• RIT CLCE FB Page: Learn all about the programs and services offered by the CLCE.