2021-2022 Re-Recognition Instructions
The 2021-2022 re-recognition process will go LIVE Monday, May 3, 2021. To maintain your organization's "active" status for the upcoming academic year, you must complete this form in CampusGroups with attached questions. Please note: If you requested a budget for next year, you must complete your re-recognition by 11:59pm on June 30th! Failure to complete will result in your club not being allocated a budget.
This process does not apply for sororities and fraternities managed by Fraternity & Sorority Life.
In order to prepare, please make sure all officers have been updated on your CampusGroups page before Sunday, May 2nd so that you will be able to access the form. As of Monday May 3rd, your CampusGroups page will not be able to be accessed until you complete your re-recognition process. Anyone listed as an officer will have access to the process. Advisors: Please do not complete this form! It should be completed by the student organization officers.
Instructions to complete re-recognition are as follows:
Step 1: Beginning Monday, May 3rd you will need to log into CampusGroups and find your organization’s page. When you click on your organizations’ page, you should see a screen that looks like this:
Step 2: On this page, you will need to record your organizations mission and upload your current constitution. Please make sure your constitution is up to date and includes information outlined in this example constitution found HERE.
Step 3: Please select your president, treasurer and advisor for the upcoming academic year. You can type in names or email addresses and CG will look them up. If your advisor does not have a CG access, they will need to complete the advisor agreement form found HERE. You will also need to include 8 additional members. Reminder: In order to be an active and recognized organization, you need to have 8 additional members! If a member is not popping up in the field, it is because they are not a currently enrolled student and alumni cannot be club members. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems with this process.
Step 4: Proceed to the next page and answer the following questions:
1. Please list the 3 students that should have EMS access for 2021-2022. This access allows students to register events through reserve.rit.edu.
2. Please list and describe 1 unique programs/events that your organization held during 2020-2021 (Practices DO NOT count). You can input up to 3 events but only one is required.
3. Please list any organizational highlights for the year including but not limited to competitions, conferences, awards, events, programs, etc.
4. Please describe the strengths of your organization.
5. Please describe the challenges your organization faced this year and how you hope to improve them next year.
6. Please list two goals for your organization for 2021-2022.
Step 5: After submission, a staff member will review your answers and approve or deny your form. If denied, a staff member will reach out to you directly. Once approved, you will receive an automated confirmation email confirming your submission has been approved.
Should you have any problems accessing the form, please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you!